To make it more convenient for You, freshessays.org/ will be referred to as "Website". Any person who visits the website will be referred as "You".
2. You make this agreement only after You give your sufficient consent.
3. We may ask You to give your sufficient consent again from time to time at our sole discretion.
7. The main service we provide is Copywriting. By Copywriting we understand preparation of unique text materials subject to individual orders. This description entirely determines the interaction between You and us.
8. When talking about text materials we understand digital writings of any volume and on any topic.
10. We guarantee that all the writers belonging to our team prepare absolutely unique text materials that meet your requirements.
11. We appreciate that You provide us with detailed requirements when submitting an order for approval.
12. You may submit an order through the special order form here on our Website.
13. Additionally You can view the Website for free for information purposes only. In any other case the usage of the Website is subject to separate agreement between You and us.
14. We can solve numerous choice tests and different problems for You. You may upload your test or your problem for us to solve.
15. Additionally, we may accept your own texts for editing or proofreading and check them for any spelling, grammatical, punctuation, and stylistic mistakes or plagiarized parts.
Placement of Order
16. You can place your order asking to prepare unique text materials for you. In order to do that, you need to use the order form here on our Website.
17. You shall correctly fill in the order form and provide us with true and up-to-date information. This information will be the first input for us. As follows, we consider these initial data to be of great importance for us.
18. You are strictly prohibited from filing in the order form with untrue, false or misleading information.
20. We may send You SMS or e-mail notification about the most important steps in placing the order.
21. In order to meet all your requirements precisely, we suggest that You use some options when placing the order. You can choose any or all of the options given below:
- Preferred writer:
- Regular writer - random appropriate writer will prepare the text material for You,
- TOP writer - the most experienced writer will prepare the text material for You,
- My previous writer - your previous writer will prepare the text material for You. You will be automatically assigned to the TOP writer if your previous writer will not be available,
- Advanced regular writer - You will get an experienced writer for an additional fee,
- VIP customer service - your messages and requests will be processed in the first instance, and You will receive corresponding SMS notifications,
- Abstract page - an additional Abstract page will be written for You,
- Plagiarism report - a detailed report with the detected level of plagiarism will be uploaded for You once the order is approved.
- Editor's Check - Your paper will be additionally proofread by one of our professional editors after the writer finishes working on it.
22. Your price will be automatically calculated after the order is made properly.
23. You shall pay the appropriate price for all our services we provide You with.
24. You shall take into account that we have the right to change the price paid for our services at our sole discretion and at any time. You shall carefully check the latest price as specified on our Website before submitting your order.
25. Certainly, we may charge additional fee for optional services we provide, such as "Preferred writer", "VIP customer service", "Abstract page", "Plagiarism report" and others.
26. Keep in mind that VAT is not included to our price list. It will be charged if Your location is somewhere in EU. But, we may charge VAT even if You are somewhere outside of EU in case appropriate state authority will require us to do so.
27. At our sole discretion we may decide that your order can not be priced subject to the fee quotation placed on the Website. In this case we will charge You to pay another price. In any case, You may cancel your order before making a payment.
28. We will ask You to pay for the services You order beforehand if we reasonably expect the order to be fulfilled.
29. Additionally, You may save the money You paid as credit. In this case, the money will be saved on your personal account and may be used for your current or future orders.
30. Special pricing applies to multiple choice tests and other similar problems. These types of orders will require that You complete a special order form. Any question costs money to answer, and problem solving is generally more expensive.
31. You may use different payment options and pay for your order in the most preferable way. For the time being we accept Visa cards, MasterCard cards, PayPal, MoneyBookers, and Webmoney.
Fulfillment of Order
32. The text material becomes available on your personal account panel after it is prepared by our writer.
33. In case You find the text material to be of an appropriate quality, You may approve it. The prepared text material will be considered as approved if You do not make any claims within the next 14 days. Otherwise, when this term passes your order will be automatically approved.
34. For You to supervise our work's quality, we may invite You to participate in a survey which will give us your opinion about the quality of the text material You received, the writer's work, and the work of our Customer Support Representatives. Commonly, we send these types of invitations in 7 days right after the order is approved.
35. The writer will not change more than 30% of the text if You order text editing or proofreading services.
36. We want to be confident that our Website and text materials will not be used for any illegal purposes. As well, we are pleased to assure You that our services fully comply with all the requirements applicable. In order to do so, we implement the system of mutual warranties applied to both You and us.
- You will properly cite all the information and/or ideas used from the text materials you ordered with us,
- You will use the text materials exceptionally as examples for research, reference, and/or for You to learn how to properly write a text material in a specific citation style (MLA, APA, Chicago, Turabian, Harvard, etc.),
- You agree that our Website acquires payments for the time and effort that goes into gathering, organizing, correcting, editing, posting, and delivering these reference materials and the maintenance, administration, and advertising of our Website,
- You have no right to reproduce, distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the text materials and/or contents of our Website without our previous written sufficient consent,
- You will disrupt all the text materials prepared for You by our writers at once after you finish to use them. It is forbidden to make any copy for distribution, or use any text material without certain citation,
- You will not put your name on the text materials,
- You provide us with all the true and valid information upon our request in any form.
38. From our side, we warrant that:
- all the text materials prepared by our writers will have the level of plagiarism lower than 10% (apart from bibliographical references and cliches),
- we will follow all your reasonable instructions and requirements on regard to the text material,
- we will conduct the reasonably necessary research to prepare the ordered text material to meet all your requirements,
- we attempt to make our Website available for You permanently. However, we will not be responsible if, for any reason, the site will be unavailable for some period of time. Access to the site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
Rights of Intellectual Property
39. In order to fulfill your order in an appropriate way, we will prepare unique text material for You that did not exist before. You pay only for the preparation of the text, but not for the intellectual property rights on it.
40. As follows, we shall be the only owner of the text material and we reserve all the intellectual property rights to this text material.
41. We try to provide You with text materials of the highest quality. Therefore, we ensure that the provided text materials are free of plagiarism and any copyrights were not violated. We make sure that these texts do not violate any rights of any third parties.
42. In order to authorize You for legal usage of the text material, we grant You with the limited right to use the unique text material. This limited right to use unique text material shall be in force and valid within six month since the initiation of payment for your order.
43. In any of these cases, all the intellectual property rights shall belong to us.
44. We do not appreciate plagiarism. We try to combat plagiarism with all the reasonable efforts. Therefore, we take the right to cancel any agreement, contract or arrangement with any person who condones or attempts to pass plagiarized text as original when asking for editing or proofreading.
45. We do not condone, encourage, or knowingly take part in plagiarism or any other acts of academic fraud or dishonesty.
46. We regard that the acceptable plagiarism level shall be below 10%. In case it is higher, you have all rights to apply for revision or refund.
47. As for bibliographical references (in-text referencing and bibliography page at the end of the text materials) and cliches (idioms, standard phrases, connectors and other frequently used phrases), they shall not be regarded as plagiarism, or included in the plagiarism level calculation.
48. We do not keep the text materials prepared in any kind of databases. We may publish any text material as a content or as a sample essay. We do this to protect our writer's work in cases when You claim a refund after work has been already completed.
49. As given above, we grant You with the limited right to use the unique text material prepared by our writers. Down below we will explain the limitations of your right of use. You shall submit these limitations for your own safety and security.
50. Remember that You purchase the text material for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may also use these text materials for research and/or reference only.
51. You shall not change the text material You purchased with us.
52. You shall not cause any possible harm to us by means of the text material.
53. You shall not give the text material to third parties or distribute the text material in any way for payment or for any other purposes. You also shall not transfer any rights related to the text material to any third parties.
54. You shall not put your name on the text materials.
55. You agree that any text materials are provided only as a model, example document for research use, and any text and/or ideas from our document that You refer to, or otherwise use in any way in your own original paper must be properly cited and attributed to our Website.
56. You shall not use the text materials you are provided with to pass any online tests possible. Additionally, no online facilities our website provides shall be used by You to take any possible tests online.
57. You shall not use the provided text materials as legal or other professional advice. You shall ask your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
58. You shall not use the provided text materials to get any grade, mark or any academic achievement.
59. We appreciate if You invite third parties to enjoy our services. Thus, we encourage You to receive up to 10% of the total sum paid by the Referrals involved by You.
60. Once the Referral Program has been activated, You can be asked to provide us with additional information necessary for processing your earnings with the Program.
61. You may use your earnings under the Referral Program for either covering your own costs to apply for our services, or withdrawing them to PayPal, Skrill, or Webmoney.
62. To make matters more convenient, we shall not send You the earnings under your Referral Program unless You earn 100 USD or more. In addition, You may initiate the withdrawal procedure by contacting our Customer Support Representatives at least four days prior to the payment period.
63. Usually, we can send You the earnings under your Referral Program between the 16th and the 20th day each month. However, we may change this term at our sole discretion.
64. You can refuse to use the Referral Program if you would like to. Moreover, we may cancel this Referral Program promptly in any case. In any of these cases we may withhold the inappropriately collected earnings under the Referral Program.
65. We encourage you not to use spam, web spam, including forums, social website spam or any other illegal means of promoting. All your emails must adhere to the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, and/or any laws or regulations that govern your behavior in your jurisdiction. You shall not post referral discount codes to any coupon websites.
Manner of communication
66. We are always pleased to ensure the proper informational intercourse with You. As follows, we will ask You to provide us with your email address and your telephone number. After that we will send You notifications along with promotional materials.
68. We may use any of your contact information (emails and phone numbers) submitted to the Website for the purposes stated in the "Order placement" paragraph of this document. If you would like to opt out of emails and SMS notifications from us, please contact us to let us know about it. Once we receive your request, we will stop sending You any information without reasonable delay.
69. We may also use your email and telephone number either for promotional, or marketing purposes, to notify You of our special offers and discounts, etc. You shall authorize both your email and your phone number. When choosing "VIP Customer Service", notifications will be sent to your mobile device to inform You of when the writer starts working on your text material and when it is prepared.
70. To make it more convenient for You, we will follow these given below basic rules of communication with You:
- our advertisement and marketing messages will always include the sender's physical address, the sender's information (such as the website name and contact telephone number) and a one-click unsubscribe link,
- our advertisement messages will always be clearly marked as advertising,
- our advertisement emails will always include the physical address of the sender and a one-click unsubscribe link,
- the information of the sender will be available within 30 days minimum since it has been sent,
- we may send advertisement messages to your telephone number. You will always be able to opt out of such ads just by replying with an SMS to the advertisement message,
- all the complaints about any subscriptions along with answers to our advertisement messages will be processed without unreasonable delay,
- you will not be charged for any feedback, complaint, opt-out answer, subscription cancellation request or for processing other complaints that may occur.
71. We take a pride of giving You excellent quality assistance. We are always ready to revise your text material in case it does not completely meet your requirements. We are ready to revise your text material three times in a row for free if your revision requests respond our main terms, such as:
- Instructions: Your revision guidelines must be clear and should not contradict the primary instructions submitted by You. If our Quality Assurance Department finds that your primary instructions have been fulfilled, your revision request will be rejected,
- Submission: You can submit your revision request by clicking the "Send for revision" button on your personal account page before the text material is approved. Thus, view the document fully in the preview mode before approving your order. If You cannot clearly see the text in the preview mode due to technical problems, contact our Customer Support Representatives and ask them for another way to see the work preview. If due to some reason You approved your order but still need a revision, you should contact Customer Support Representatives and provide them with your revision instructions. Additionally, You will have to provide an appropriate time frame. Failing to do so will result in your order not being sent for revision.
- Deadline: You can request any of our three free revisions at any time before You click the "Approve" button. After the order approval, you have 7 days to ask for a revision. If your order exceeds 20 pages, we can provide a free revision if requested within 14 days after approval. Your order will be considered as delivered on time if its first version was not late.
- The number of revisions: We can make 3 (three) absolutely free revisions only in case they follow the conditions given above. Please keep in mind that You can give in each message as many revision instructions as you have.
72. If your revision instructions do not meet the above requirements or your three free revisions have already been used, then You will have to make a new order with us for editing/proofreading and clearly point out the changes to be made in the text material.
73. Please keep in mind that You have 14 days for the revised text material to be approved. The approval time is calculated from the moment the last version was uploaded to your personal order page. After this time passes, the text material (or a part of the text material) will be approved automatically.
74. You have a limited opportunity to claim the money You paid (make refund). This refund may be issued only to original source of payment. For your refund to be successful You shall precisely stick to the following rules.
75. Before approving the prepared text material, You may request for:
- 100% refund in case:
- there was any mistake with payment (identical orders, double payment, etc). You will need to tell about the case to us promptly. Keep in mind that You will only get a 100% refund in case the writer has not been assigned yet, or
- we find that we are not able to provide You with a suitable writer. In this case we will contact You and initiate the refund ourselves, or
- You do not need the text material because the deadline has expired, but it wasn't delivered to You by the due date. In this case, You will not get text material and will not have the right to use any materials sent to You before on this order.
- 70% refund in case:
- the writer has been assigned, and less than half the deadline has expired. This means that the writer has started working on your text material and should be compensated.
- 50% refund in case:
- the writer has been assigned to your order, and more than a half of the deadline has expired, or
- we are not able to provide You with a writer to make revision for You.
76. After your refund is initiated, You are not granted with any property on intellectual property rights on the prepared text material. We will revoke and cancel any property rights or intellectual property granted or may be granted to You if You initiate a refund.
77. Sending your order for a revision means that You approve the text material generally, but require some insignificant adjustments. Sending your text material for a revision doesn't allow You to get 100% money back.
78. However, we find the refund option not applicable to:
- credited money,
- discounts and Extras, such as VIP customer service, TOP Writer, Abstract, Plagiarism report, Sources Used, and Table of Contents/Outline, Editor's Check,
- cases when Quality Assurance Department decides that your initial instructions are satisfied,
- cases, when you have already clicked the "Approve" button,
- Multiple Choice Question assignments and Problem Solving assignments. Using answers provided by the writer automatically means their approval. In case the writer scores less than 50% of correct answers you can be qualified for partial credit. The amount of credit is decided by the Customer Experience Manager separately in each case.
Quality evaluation procedure.
79. We can always compensate You for any unpleasant experience from our side that may occur because of unforeseen circumstances.
80. We have developed a special procedure which will help Customers to affirm their rights and express any concerns they may have to a trained Manager who is responsible for making You satisfied.
81. By Quality Evaluation we mean a negotiation procedure between You and a Customer Experience Manager in regard to the possibility of refund or any other compensation for any disturbing experience. In order to get fast and professional assistance, we highly recommend that you initiate the Quality Evaluation procedure with our Customer Experience Manager, but not with the system of payment.
82. Your order can be qualified as evaluated in the following cases only:
- if You received your order, but its quality is not completely satisfactory for You,
- if You approved your order, but there was detected plagiarism and if You can officially prove with the help of reliable plagiarism detection software that text materials delivered to You are plagiarized,
83. In order to pass the required procedure and get the Quality Evaluation status for your order You shall:
- contact Customer Support Representatives and notify them about the occurred problem,
- check the automatically generated message and confirm the initiation of Quality Evaluation with your Manager, give solid arguments to confirm your claim for compensation (other evidence of incompetence of the writer).
85. You can avoid Quality Evaluation and receive a high quality text material on time by following these simple tips:
- authorize your payment in a timely manner in order to reduce the probability of delays,
- provide an outline before You proceed with your payment to be convinced that You and your writer are on the same track,
- use the "Preferred Writer" option for all the orders you make,
- check all messages and notifications from Customer Support Representatives and writers every single day (if it is not an urgent order) or every hour (in case of an urgent order) and give timely responses to the comments,
- give precise comments about revision. The writer will make all the necessary corrections if You explain what went wrong.
86. Sure, You shall keep in mind that if You fail to provide us with the information we require for Quality Evaluation within 14 days, the Quality Evaluation procedure will be canceled without any possibility to refund thereafter.
Limitation of liability.
87. We strive to regulate your and our responsibility clearly to reduce your and our possible risks. To do so, we use the following set of rules to those who are liable for any violation.
88. You shall release and hold us and our employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising from or related to the text materials, including but not limited to:
- telephone, electronic, hardware or software, network, Internet, email, or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind,
- failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions,
- any condition caused by events beyond our control of that may cause the text material to be delayed, disrupted, or corrupted,
- any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of utilizing our services, and
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with our services.
89. We will not be liable to You in any of the cases including but not limited to the cases where:
- You will not understand and remember the text material prepared,
- You will not have the results You desired by means of using the text material prepared for You,
- You will misuse the text material prepared for You,
- You will have any undesirable consequences by means of using the text material prepared for You.
91. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way related to the use of this Website, or any information provided on the Website.
92. We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the Website.
93. Our Website provides You with the links to other sites, thereby enabling You to leave this Website and go directly to the linked site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link on a linked site. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site.
94. Neither we, nor any of our affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any unethical, inappropriate, illegal, or otherwise wrongful use of the text materials material received from our website. This includes plagiarism, lawsuits, loss of positions or remunerations, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary and legal actions. You are solely responsible for any and all disciplinary or legal actions arising from the improper, unethical, and/or illegal use of the material.
95. We will not be liable for any delays or technical problems in delivery of the text material resulting from any malfunction of any mail-server or any Internet Service Provider.
96. We can't guarantee any particular grade, and You cannot ask for refund in case You were poorly assessed.
100. No kind of joint venture, employer-employee relationship or any sort of partnership shall be established by any provision in the given document. Acting as an agent for one another or entering into any kind of agreement or a contract on behalf of each other as agent or representative shall not be authorized.
102. Communication between you and us shall be carried out in the English language. Any means of communication such as inquiries, messages, applications, requests or/and consents, shall be used for the contacting purposes.
105. All the legal relations covered by this document shall be regulated by the the United Kingdom law only.
106. This Policy can be modified in any way at our sole and absolute discretion without any warnings or notices.