This Privacy and Cookies Policy is a legal instrument that determines your and our behavior in regard to using this website and the services related to it.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy of use is the legally binding document.
Thus our relations with regard to privacy and cookies will be determined by this Privacy and Cookies Policy solely. By giving your consent to be legally bound by this Privacy and Cookies Policy, you make an agreement with us. Therefore, and we and you will have mutual legal rights and obligations.
You give us your sufficient consent to be bound on legal basis by this Privacy and Cookies Policy when visiting this website. Please do not view it and avoid making any order in case you disagree with the rules stated below.
Below you will find the fundamental issues of privacy and cookies you can come across while using the website. Please learn this Privacy and Cookies Policy thoroughly before proceeding with using the website.
To make it more convenient for You, freshessays.org/ will be referred to as "Website". Any person who visits the website will be referred as "You".
Privacy and Cookies Policy
1. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is a special form of agreement. As stated above, You give your competent consent to make this agreement with us after visiting the Website.
2. You make this agreement only after You give your sufficient consent.
3. We may ask You to give your sufficient consent again from time to time at our sole discretion.
4. Your use of the Website shall be prohibited as unlawful unless You agree to make an agreement according to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
5. Please close this Website instantly and do not place any orders in case you disagree with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
6. As follows, this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be applicable to You during the whole period of using this Website.
7. We strive for providing you with the highest-quality products and services. In order to do that, we find it necessary to guarantee the proper and simple procedure of identification, communication manner and your opportunity to choose.
8. We get a limited amount of your personal information when You use our services. In any case, the reason why we acquire this information is that we want to make your user experience much better.
9. When You give your consent to this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it means that You agree that the reason why we receive the information from You is sufficiently specified, explicit and legitimate. You confirm that the information You gave us is adequate, relevant, accurate, complete, valid and not excessive in relation to the reason.
10. The information You gave us subject to this Privacy and Cookies Policy is supposed to be fairly and lawfully obtained. We don't advisedly get your information without your previous sufficient consent.
11. Originally, you personally provide us with your information. However, we may get the information independently upon your consent.
12. You may give your information once You:
- fill any forms or questionnaires;
- identify your personality;
- interact with us in any possible form.
13. Along with it, we may get your personal information by:
- tracking your actions and interactions inside our Website;
- monitoring your transactions inside our website;
- using cookies and/or other alike technologies.
14. We never get the information related to your:
- racial or ethnic origin,
- political opinions,
- religious, philosophical or other beliefs of a similar nature,
- trade union membership,
- physical or mental health and condition,
- sexual life;
- criminal convictions.
Information We Get When You Browse Our Website
15. When You visit our Website we automatically get from You the following information:
- type of your browser,
- operating system You use, and
- access time.
16. This types of information do not give us a possibility to identify You. We do not try in no way to find out the identities of those persons who visit our Website.
17. We use this information only for improving the content of our web pages for You, adjust it and/or make the layout of the pages of our Website much better.
Information We Get When You Purchase Our Services
18. We will ask You to provide us with some of your personal information in case You want not only to browse the Website, but to make an order and request the text material to be prepared. In this case we will get from You the following information:
- your e-mail,
- number of your phone,
- your driver's license or national ID copies,
- limited information of your credit card.
19. We may use your email address for sending You notifications related to the most important steps of order fulfillment such as clarification of any issues, unread messages, and order completion.
20. You express your implied affirmative consent by pressing the "Submit form" button to get our notifications of special offers and discounts, advertisement and promotional materials by any means including telephone number, email or other message.
21. When you make an order, we may ask You to give us your driver's license or your national ID copies and limited information on your credit card for your payment to be authorize. We will require only your first and last name along with the last four digits of your credit card, so they must be visible.
22. We strive for making your user experience smoother, so we apply cookies. A cookie is a small data file that helps us to identify that You visits our Website. It contains numbers and letters; when You visit our website our servers send it to You and store it on the device You use — computer, mobile phone, etc.
24. You are able to manage or disable cookies any time You want, but because of their vital role of enhancing/enabling usability on our Website we cannot guarantee that our service will be able to function correctly after You disable cookies.
25. Given below are the only types of cookies we use:
- Session cookies which save details about the user's experience temporarily. Once You close the page of our Website they delete. Such cookies can be used to enhance security when a user accesses the Internet banking, for example. The use of webmail is facilitated by them.
- Persistent cookies which are stored on your computer in between browser sessions. Therefore, your preferences or actions are recorded while You are surfing across the site.
26. We may use the cookies on the cases and for the purposes stated below:
- In the order forms. You will not be able to apply for our writing services when cookies are disabled.
- For You to be able to stay logged in.
- For You to have an access to 24/7 online support via live chat.
- To monitor your activity via Google Analytics.
27. You can block and disable cookies in your browser at any time You need it. Please note that our services may not work correctly and may not work at all after You disable cookies.
28. Additionally, we use Google Analytics in order to analyze and see the way how our Website is accessed. The data generated by a cookie about your use of the Website is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the Website and to compile statistical reports on the activity of the Website.
29. In order to learn more about cookies, how to control and delete them, go to www.aboutcookies.org.
30. In order to opt out of being monitored by Google Analytics across all Websites, go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
31. Keep in mind that we never get personally identifiable information by means of cookies.
32. We try to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this issue very seriously. We encourage people to bring it to our attention if they think that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate. We would also welcome any suggestions for improving our procedures.
33. We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed. Any requests for this should be sent to [email protected].
34. We try to be as open as we can in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information about them by making a "subject access request" under the Data Protection Act 1998.
35. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you to whom it could be disclosed;
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
36. To make a request to us about any personal information, we may need you to put it in writing and address it to our Customer Support Representatives at [email protected].
37. If you would like to opt out of emails and SMS notifications from us, please let us know by contacting us. After we receive your request, we will stop sending you messages without unreasonable delay.
38. All the information given to us in the order, inquiry pages, and your personal account is processed with the use of the SSL-certificate, which guarantees complete confidentiality and safety of all transactions You will make.
39. We will take reasonable efforts to guarantee your safety and prevent any access of the third-parties to the personal information we get from You. Along with it we keep on training and instructing our employees duly to protect your information from being publicized and used elsewhere. However, we will disclose your personal information we get from You if it is required by our legal obligations.
40. This Privacy and Cookies Policy makes the entire understanding of the relations between You and us. Neither You nor we shall trust any verbal or written information if it is not set out or expressly referred to this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
41. In case You or we fail to enforce the performance of any provision that is included in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it will not constitute a waiver of rights to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision included in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
42. According to this Privacy and Cookies Policy any notices and reports shall be considered as received within one day starting from the moment when the report or notice was sent.
43. Nothing that is stated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy document establish any kind of partnership, employer-employee relationship or joint venture between the You and us. Neither You nor we shall be authorized to behave as agents in regard to each other, nor shall You or we make any agreement or contract on behalf of the each other as representative or agent.
44. Nothing that is stated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy document shall initiate any obligations for third parties and so the third party shall not have any rights which arise from this Privacy and Cookies Policy document.
45. Communications between You and us are to be made in English. Messages, inquires, requests, applications and/or consents are to be sent by any means of communication.
46. In case any provision of this Privacy and Cookies Policy is believed to be unenforceable by any appropriate authority, it will be necessary to modify such provision, rewrite or interpret it to include as much of its nature and scope as will render it enforceable.
47. The headings above the terms of this Privacy and Cookies Policy are intended to increase the legibility of this Privacy and Cookies Policy only. The content and meaning of terms placed under a particular heading is, therefore, not limited to the meaning and content of the heading. Headings shall not be considered in interpreting this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
48. We may change, amend or modify this Privacy and Cookies Policy at our sole discretion without any notices or warnings.
49. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is the agreement concluded in electronic form. Electronic form of this Privacy and Cookies Policy has the same legal force as it was signed by ink.
50. This Privacy and Cookies Policy was last updated on August 10, 2015.